Monday 11 March 2013

Trip Advisor Great Review

If you are a regular to my blog you will know I have written a post about trip advisor before.
In my previous job, I know, there were a few reviews by friends and enemies which, to me, is really not helpful to people using the website to decide whether to visit the establishment or not.
Constructive criticism is always welcome, and acted on, at The Old Red Lion, Litchborough and this week we were all really chuffed to receive a great view from a customer who ate with us last Wednesday night. I was especially chuffed as I was the chef that night.
What delighted me most was a comment on the Homemade Bread which I have spent weeks perfecting. The customer wrote  "The home-made bread deserves a special mention - good crust and crumb, and perfect seasoning. We are looking forward to a return visit some time soon."
How lovely was that?!
To read the whole review follow this link http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowUserReviews-g499614-d3506749-r153946724-The_Old_Red_Lion_Pub_and_Restaurant-Towcester_Northamptonshire_England.html#REVIEWS

And if you would like to attempt your own Homemade Bread my recipe can be found through this link http://stylesofcooking.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/homemade-bread.html
Be patient and try not to rush the 'rising' process. I now make my dough in the morning and leave until the dough really rises out and over the the tin.
Let me know how you get on.

No comments:

Post a Comment