Monday 11 March 2013

The Bread Challenge

I watched a great dvd the other day, Julie and Julia, which was based on two true stories.
The story involves culinary legend Julia Child, whose cookbook, Mastering The Art of French Cooking, inspired writer Julie Powell to cook her way through the book and achieve 524 recipes in 365 days.
Quite a challenge you will agree and one I would love to attempt myself but know I am better challenged on a smaller scale. So what challenge could I set myself?
As you will know from previous posts I have spent the past month perfecting the art of a crusty white loaf so what better challenge than a bread challenge?
So my aim from today is to achieve 15 or more bread recipes in the next month. I'll set my finishing date as 11th April.
Why not join me and share your experiences in the comments section below each post.




No comments:

Post a Comment