Friday 8 February 2013

LEAVING SKYLARK

It seeems like forever since I have ventured into blogland. Months of hard work at Skylark Farm unfortunately took their toll on my mental health and in late November I made the decision to hand in 8 weeks notice to my employers.
I have never experienced such unhappiness in my workplace (and I have had several jobs over the years) and when such a high percentage of your week is spent at work it is important to be happy I believe.
According to certain people in my life it was a rash decision to make, with no job to go to and a household to solely support, but I didn't care, all I knew was that I had to get out.
So on January 6th 2013 I worked my final shift and left, head held high, into a new unknown world!
Stay tuned!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment