Thursday 5 December 2013

Homemade Christmas Cakes


It's that time of year again for mince pies, christmas pud and traditional christmas cake.
Vicky made the cakes and gave me the task of icing and decorating. This task was right up my street!!
Lots of research on the net first at christmas cake images for ideas. Then I went to a local cook shop looking for cutters. Then, armed with creative ideas, I set to work!
Below are my first 8 designs on the smaller cakes.


Simply white with snowflakes and bow

Christmas tree and snowflakes



Holly, berries and merry christmas

Christmas wreath and white bow

Christmas wreath and white bow

Christmas tree and presents

Christmas tree, presents and stars

Simply snowflakes

Christmas tree and snowflakes


Christmas tree and snowflakes
 
What's your favourite?






No comments:

Post a Comment